Enjoy working from home or working from our downtown San Diego office, while making an impact with a growing new company!
We are hiring a driver support specialist to communicate with our delivery professionals and help them get from sign up to activation as quickly as possible. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of customer service experience and a strong desire to help people. Must be detail oriented. You will need to be somewhat tech savvy and have access to a quiet work environment, a smartphone, and a computer with reliable internet access. We are looking for someone who can work full-time. Shifts may include nights and weekends.
- Provide our delivery professionals with solutions to meet their needs
- Help get drivers through the on-boarding process seamlessly
- Communicate with delivery professionals via text, chat, and email
- Maintain delivery professional satisfaction
- Report technical issues to the engineering team
- Work and communicate with other GoShare staff members
- Associate’s degree or above preferred, but not mandatory
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Comfortable with smartphone applications and web-based applications
- Attention to quality and detail
- Bilingual a plus
Hours: Full Time, Flexible Scheduling
Preferred Locations: California; Michigan; Oklahoma; Massachusetts, Texas, Florida, North Carolina. Other locations considered on a per candidate basis, must be US-based.
Keyword: Customer Service, Customer Success, Customer Support, Driver Support
Company: GoShare, 101 W Broadway, San Diego CA 92101