GoShare Delivery Professionals use their own trucks, vans or cars to help people move, haul and deliver on demand. We sometimes refer to our Delivery Professionals who have cars as Helpers. Typically a Helper will assist a truck or van owner with loading and unloading larger heavier items.
Top GoShare Drivers of 2017
Why do truck and van owners love GoShare?
GoShare Driver of the Month October 2017
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Your vehicle must be year 2004 or newer and pass a vehicle inspection. No salvage titles.
- Must be able to pass a background check and driving history check. No felonies, DUIs or violent misdemeanors in the last 7 years.
- Must have an iPhone or Android phone that is capable of running the latest version of the GoShare Driver App.
- Must have a checking account to receive direct deposit.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Must have valid license, registration and insurance in the state that you are driving in. If you drive in CA you need CA documents. You must have minimum state insurance requirements and be compliant with local laws.
Work in Your City
Do you own a pickup truck, cargo van, or box truck? Apply to become a GoShare driver