Local Truck Driving Jobs with GoShare
Local Truck Driving Jobs with GoShare
Are you looking for a local truck driving job? If you own a pickup truck, cargo van, or box truck, GoShare may be a great fit for you. GoShare is a platform that connects local businesses and individuals with truck and cargo van owners. We’re always looking for hard-working, self-starters to join our platform.
Why work for GoShare?
- Industry Leading Wages – Gig companies sometimes get a bad rap for lowering wages, but GoShare is committed to the truck drivers on our platform and ensuring they receive a fair wage from customers for their hard work. In fact, doing a truck driving job on GoShare’s platform often pays more than working for traditional delivery and courier employers. The rate you charge customers is based on your vehicle size (see below).
- Standard Pickup Trucks: $47.52 per hour
- Large Pickup Trucks/Full-Size Cargo Vans: $61.92 an hour
- Box Trucks: $71.52 an hour
- Other vehicle types – learn more here.
- Flexible Hours: As a contractor on the platform, you set your own hours. Only take projects that work for you. GoShare works around your schedule.
- Weekly Pay: GoShare bill customers on your behalf and directly deposits payments into your account.
- Insurance Coverage: Any cargo you move is protected by GoShare’s extensive cargo and liability insurance.
In order to join the GoShare platform, prospective drivers must be able to meet the following qualifications. Many of these qualifications are required for insurance purposes. Unfortunately, we are unable to make exceptions if you don’t meet these requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Must have a vehicle with a model number that is less than 15 years old (In 2019, this is a 2004).
- Must be able to pass a background and driving history check
- Must have an iPhone or Android phone capable of running the latest version of the GoShare App
- Must have a checking account to receive your direct deposit payments
- Must be able to speak English
- Must have a valid license, registration, and insurance in the state that you are driving in
- Must have the minimum state insurance requirements and be compliant with local laws
Where is GoShare Hiring?
GoShare is available in major cities across the United States. If you don’t see your hometown below, we encourage you to still apply here. We are rapidly expanding and will likely be in your area soon. If you apply, you’ll be the first to get an email when we get to your area.
- Akron, Ohio Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Atlanta, Georgia Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Austin, Texas Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Chicago, Illinois Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Cincinnati, Ohio Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Cleveland, Ohio Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Columbus, Ohio Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Dallas, Texas Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Denver, Colorado Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Houston, Texas Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Indianapolis, Indiana Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Jersey City, New Jersey Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Las Vegas, Nevada Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Louisville, Kentucky Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Los Angeles California Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Miami, Florida Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Nashville, Tennesee Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- New Jersey, Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Orange County, California Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Phoenix, Arizona Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Sacramento, California Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- San Antonio, Texas Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- San Diego, California Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- San Francisco Bay Area, California Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Tucson, Arizona Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
- Washington, DC Cargo Van and Truck Driver Job
How quickly can I start working?
The application and onboarding process with GoShare on average takes one to two weeks. Some applicants complete the steps much faster and are accepting projects in less than a week. Others may take longer. How fast you are onboarded depends on how quickly you are able to provide GoShare with documentation that allows us to verify your history and enter you into our system. The application process involves the steps below:
- Initial Application – This short application takes about five minutes to fill out.
- Orientation Video and Test – Watch a brief video and take a quick test. This generally takes less than half an hour.
- Vehicle Inspection – Provide our team with an inspection from your mechanic or a short self-inspection video so we can confirm your vehicle meets the minimum requirements for our insurance coverage. Videos may take our team up to three business days to review.
- Background Check – Background checks typically take less than 48 hours.
- Account Setup – The final step is to enter your deposit information and provide your W-9 so GoShare can provide your 1099 at the end of the year. Once this is set up, you are ready to start earning!
Do you have additional questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to see answers to some common questions that prospective and current drivers ask us.
Sound too good to be true? We hear that sometimes, but can assure you, we are the real deal. See more about our reputation and news coverage here.