Actions That Can Cause A Delivery Professional To Be Removed From Our Platform
1. Three customer complaints in less than one year. Examples include but are not limited to: Being late to a project, not showing up to a project you accepted, damaging an item, insulting/disrespecting a customer
2. An average customer feedback score of less than 4.0 out of 5.0
3. Being abusive or disrespectful to our customer support team
4. Manipulating the price in any way that would cause a customer to pay more than they should have paid
5. Failure to report an accident or customer complaint
6. Writing negative reviews or comments online. If you have any issues contact us privately by clicking the following link and we will help you resolve it: contact us.
7. More than two chargebacks from customers. (this is when a customer calls their credit card company to dispute charges on their card).
8. Violating any terms of the Delivery Professionals agreement
9. Any illegal activities
10. Three cancellations within a 30 day time period. Delivery professional cancellation policy.
11. Allowing customer to ride in your vehicle
12. Sexual harassment, catcalling, unwanted sexual advances
13. Sending information about GoShare Projects, GoShare customers or any private GoShare data to anyone who is not an active GoShare Delivery Professional authorized to complete the Project or a GoShare employee.
14. Distracted driving is not permissible on the GoShare platform. Drivers are not to be accompanied by any other persons, other than platform employees or a vetted contractor through the platform while operating the vehicle. All drivers must utilize a hands-free device or bluetooth technology when using a mobile phone while driving or pull off the road to a safe area if they do not have a hands-free device or bluetooth technology. Drivers are not permitted to use headphones while driving.
See GoShare’s full Driver Terms of Service here.
Need help maintaining a 5-star rating? Check out these pro tips.