1. Three customer complaints in less than one year. Examples include but are not limited to: Being late to a project, not showing up to a project you accepted, damaging an item, insulting/disrespecting a customer
2. An average customer feedback score of less than 4.0 out of 5.0
3. Being abusive or disrespectful to our customer support team
4. Manipulating the price in any way that would cause a customer to pay more than they should have paid
5. Failure to report an accident or customer complaint
6. Writing negative reviews or comments online. If you have any issues contact us
7. More than two charge backs from customers. (this is when a customer calls their credit card company to dispute charges on their card).
8. Violating any terms of the Delivery Professionals agreement
9. Any illegal activities
10. Three cancellations within a 30 day time period. Driver cancellation policy.
11. Allowing customer to ride in your vehicle
Need help maintaining a 5 star rating? Check out these pro tips.